A RELIEF FOR SHAVING/ WAXING IRRITATIONS
Buildable Hydrating Moisturizer 2 OZ / 59 ML
WHAT IT IS:
A quick way to eliminate irritations and unsightly bumps from shaving and waxing.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL:
- The anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties of tea tree oil soften and soothe skin.
- It is formulated to deeply penetrate for under skin soothing.
- It contains glycolic acid, which improves the texture of the skin.
- Turmeric helps reduce any scarring, hyperpigmentation, and discoloration.
- It can be used after electrolysis, shaving, and waxing on the face, neck, underarms, bikini lines, and legs.
- GREAT FOR:
- GOOD TO KNOW:
- INGREDIENT HIGHLIGHTS:
- FULL INGREDIENTS LIST:
- Men and Women
- Eliminating/ preventing Razor Bumps
- Eliminating/ preventing Ingrown Hairs
- Reduces the appearance of marks and discoloration
The Razor Relief should be used anywhere you’re prone to redness or irritation, like your underarms, pubic area, legs, brows, lips, and chin. You can either use it to treat spots that have already cropped up, or if you’re a super sensitive skin type prone to bumps, daily use may be best as a preventative measure.
Vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, non-comedogenic
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is effective in promoting healthy skin by soothing and healing a wide range of skin issues anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil make it useful in relieving the discomfort of itch. It soothes the skin and can also help heal infections that cause itchy skin
- Grapeseed oil: Grapeseed oil moisturizes dull, dehydrated skin while evening out your skin tone, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It's because linoleic acid and vitamin E help skin retain moisture while restoring elasticity and protecting it from environmental damage.
- Orange Oil: Orange oil promotes the production of collagen as well as increases the blood flow to the skin. It is helpful at soothing dry, irritated skin as well as acne-prone skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an instant glow-booster. Its antioxidant properties have the power to brighten skin, including stubborn dark spots.
Tea tree oil, Safflower oil, Baobab oil, Mixed fruit extract, Grapeseed oil, orange oil, Tumeric, De-ionised water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate Di Panthenol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, PPG-12 SMDI Copolymer Benzyl Alcohol