A RELIEF FOR SHAVING/ WAXING IRRITATIONS
Buildable Hydrating Moisturizer 2 OZ / 59 ML
WHAT IT IS:
A quick way to eliminate irritations and unsightly bumps from shaving and waxing.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL:
- The anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties of tea tree oil soften and soothe skin.
- It is formulated to deeply penetrate for under skin soothing.
- It contains glycolic acid, which improves the texture of the skin.
- Turmeric helps reduce any scarring, hyperpigmentation, and discoloration.
- It can be used after electrolysis, shaving, waxing on the face, neck, underarms, bikini lines, and legs.
- Men and Women
- Eliminating/ preventing Razor Bumps
- Eliminating/ preventing Ingrown Hairs
- Reduces the appearance of marks and discoloration
- GOOD TO KNOW:
- INGREDIENT HIGHLIGHTS:
- FULL INGREDIENTS LIST:
Vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, non-comedogenic
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is effective in promoting healthy skin by soothing and healing a wide range of skin issues anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil make it useful in relieving the discomfort of itch. It soothes the skin and can also help heal infections that cause itchy skin
- Grapeseed oil: Grapeseed oil moisturizes dull, dehydrated skin while evening out your skin tone, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It's because linoleic acid and vitamin E help skin retain moisture while restoring elasticity and protecting it from environmental damage.
- Orange Oil: Orange oil promotes the production of collagen as well as increases the blood flow to the skin. It is helpful at soothing dry, irritated skin as well as acne-prone skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an instant glow-booster. Its antioxidant properties have the power to brighten skin, including stubborn dark spots.
Tea tree oil, Safflower oil, Baobab oil, Mixed fruit extract, Grapeseed oil, orange oil, Tumeric, De-ionised water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate Di Panthenol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, PPG-12 SMDI Copolymer Benzyl Alcohol